понедельник, 4 июня 2012 г.

What does this mean:






Can anyone explain the existence of two radically incompatible words in the title of ' indoor ' and ' press '? .






This happens very rarely, but it happens: invite, say, an affiliate get-together or a report of the Director, with the condition not to publish. I just do not accept such conditions and refuse (not very politely ) to visit.






Perhaps, knowing these are my principles, I now do not have delegated (and may have simply decided not to divert by trifles ). I can just say that I have not lost anything. Moreover, the time spent with advantage for the ' machine ' (though the topic had to do more not -MS - continue to deal SPE - SPE, tomorrow will be another short article ).






I mean the ' closed briefing for the press ', which is held on Monday, the Moscow office. Microsoft. I learned about it from a mailing sent to the press release. And it - the link to the presentation from which I actually found myself at a briefing. And he - ' closed ' (this is the first slide ). I did not dare to look the other slides... ' less you know - sleep tight '.










From the same letter, I learned that the company told me there about the outcome of its work in Russia for the last fiscal year (June 30). About what was said, anyone can learn from the press release published on their website (it's interesting, and journalists are allowed to write something yourself?). In general, closeness, I did not understand.






In the meantime, I want to recall the history of the issue, because it took place so far ' red line ' in my journalistic tvorcherstvu.






I myself have the topic of Business MS in Russia has been following for nearly twenty years, he began to write about this before, in 1995, became a professional journalist (actually, it is with this topic began in 1993, my ' neprogrammistskaya ' writings - http:/ . visual. 2000. ru/kolesov/cw-m/cwm9324. htm). There was little or not at all ' reportable events ' Moscow office. Constantly writing about it, kept his own collection of data on business MS, to periodically issue a retrospective analysis and forecasts.






Ironically on a regular basis, long and ever-increasing delays in such reports (fiscal year ends on June 30, and first reports were made in August and then moved to the beginning of October).


Then, I think I the only one on the market, I noticed that in about 2005 (you can specify ) MS simply ceased to hold such press reports ( and to publish anything ).


Within a few years ' gouge ' and this time - in blogs, in the oral questions on pressuhah.











And now: Business IT MS opens season report for the previous financial year ( as a whole - a good time, not too late).






I have no delusions of grandeur, but it is still possible to revive this tradition played a role, and my long-term ' criticism '.






However, this revival has turned in a funny - weird ' closed '.






However, it is very strange for our country, and the IT market in recent years. And the fun in this little.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий